Szczecin means not only buildings, but most of all nature. This is the city of active people, because its location favours involvement in different sports. It possesses a countless number of parks and forests, as it is situated between the Beach Woods Landscape Park, the Ueckermünde Heath and the Goleniowską forest. Within the boundaries of the city, the Odra river divides it into western and eastern part, creating breath-taking Śródodrze areas with numerous channels and tributaries.
All this makes Szczecin a city where no one becomes bored.
- Galaxy Shopping Centre (Multikino, Bowling) 500 m
- Baltica Wellness & SPA 600 m
- Pleciuga Puppet Theatre 600 m
- Floating Arena (Olympic swimming pool) 750 m
- Kasprowicz Park and Szczecin Amphitheatre 1 km
- Jasne Błonia 1.3 km
- King Chrobry's Embankments 1.5 km
- Szczecin Concert Hall 1.5 km
- Dialogue Centre Breakthroughs 1.5 km
- Pomeranian Princes' Castle 1.6 km
- Rose Garden 2.5 km
- Spectacle and Sports Hall AZOTY Arena 5.5 km